America’s Water Way Watch
Keep calm and Guard on
Here we are, four months since the last major stage in Sehwan, and the world would have thought that these would be the last thoughts on the tragedy, if it were not for the tragic incidents of Chitral, Kalash Valley and Swat.
River Canal Watch
A friend of mine just drove by this sight, and said: “The only thing that can be better is if the Delta was flooded!” In answer, I told him the best thing about the river is the way it carries it’s freight, and how it unspools like a curtain that you are compelled to look at.
River Side Village
On the River side of the Village, trees and roots have given way, ruining a large area, with large rocks surrounding the river bed. The ground is saturated, and the river has turned into a small river. River bed rocks from the side are now part of the river, which is over a meter deep
- How to Identify the Best Quality Cannabis: Tips and TricksFor those new to the world of cannabis, identifying high-quality buds can be a daunting task. However, with a little knowledge and attention to detail, anyone can learn how to spot top-shelf cannabis in Silom, Bangkok or anywhere around the globe. In this blog, we’ll explore some tips and tricks for identifying the best quality
- Designing Thailand’s Future BusinessesAs Thailand rapidly develops, more and more businesses are looking to establish a presence in the country. And while there are many factors to consider when setting up a new business, one of the most important is finding the right interior design that reflects both the company’s values and the culture of Thailand. In this
- 5 Ways to Create a Recreation Room with a Professional Interior DesignerA recreation room is a great way to give your kids their own space to play and let their imaginations run wild. But if you’re not sure where to start, creating a rec room that’s both fun and functional can seem like a daunting task. Luckily, interior design services are here to help! Here are
- Muay Thai training and the great outdoorsThis article is about how Muay Thai training can be taken outdoors for a more well-rounded and exhilarating experience. By incorporating outdoor activities such as hiking, running and swimming into your training routine, you can enjoy all the benefits of a strenuous workout while enjoying the fresh air and natural surroundings. This is the perfect
- Tips on finding companies sourcing products to USA from AsiaWhen looking for a company to source products from Asia and bring them to the USA, it is important to do your research. There are many companies that offer this service, but not all of them are created equal. Here are some tips on how to find a quality company that can meet your needs
Why Choose Us?
Who better than the longshoreman to know whether an individual who is loitering near a restricted area while video taping, taking photos, or making sketches is out of place and does not belong there
Watch On all the Time.
Who better than the families living along our shoreline to recognize when the behavior of visitors in and around their community is not consistent with what usually takes place in the neighborhood?
Focus on the bigger picture of performance
Coast Guard staff, as well as members of the Coast Guard Auxiliary, distribute material such as informational brochures, boat decals, and reporting forms in the course of conducting Vessel Safety Checks and Public Education Safe Boating Courses. In addition, brochures and posters are distributed to marine dealers, marinas and other commercial business located near waterways.
Our Global Team
Highly Motivated Team with Sense of Humour
It is not the intent of America’s Waterway Watch to spread paranoia or to encourage spying on one another, and it is not a surveillance program. Instead, it is a simple deterrent to potential terrorist activity. The purpose of America’s Waterway Watch is to allow you and your fellow Americans who work and spend their leisure time on the waterways and waterfront to assist the federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies by being ever vigilant in recognizing possible threats and crimes on and around our waterways.